Are you interested in joining a company that put its employees first, has great culture and provide the enabling environment to succeed? We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager.
As a Supply chain Manager, you will develop and implement business structures that ensures the supply chain operations run smoothly. Lead the delivery and execution of high-quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations. Also, you will be responsible for managing relationships with suppliers, negotiating contracts, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
• Developing plans for new facilities and improving already existing facilities to meet current and future needs
• Monitoring all aspects of the supply chain to warrant that set goals and objectives are being met
• Establishing & maintaining partnerships with suppliers and key business partners to develop new products and improve existing products
• Foster a culture of safety, continuous improvement, customer focus, teamwork in the organization
• Managing a team of coordinators, and specialists who are responsible for planning and executing supply chain activities
• Implementing new technologies to improve efficiency in the supply chain process
• Improving performance by identifying areas for development within the organization’s existing processes and practices
• Maintaining a close but professional relationship with vendors and distributors across diverse industries.
• Developing and implementing new strategies and technology to ensure efficient use of resources
Education & Experience
• Master’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain preferred
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from a recognizable university
• 6-10 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated track record in implementing and/or working in a functioning SC&OP environment
• Demonstrated track record in developing cross-functional integrated plans to optimize service/product delivery
• Experience in developing and managing a vendor base and its performance