ava Developer Boston, Massachusetts
Skills: Java/J2EE, Spring (Boot), JSON, MQ, JMS, REST API, Postgres and Oracle DBs, Unix, Oracle, PostgreSQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
Candidates hired for this role will be required to start onsite from Day 1 following hybrid work option, 2 to 3 days in Boston, Massachusetts office.
Due to a recent increase in misrepresentation during the interview process, the company has implemented a new policy that requires a candidate’s headshot on the front page of the resume to be considered.
- The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) applies specific technical knowledge in order to assist in the design and construction of critical systems
- Working as part of a project team and may interact with the business, Functional Architects, and subject matter experts on related systems.
- Contribution to the design of components or individual programs and participates fully in the construction and testing.
- working with the Senior Application Architect, and other technical contributors at all levels.
- Contributions to project teams through all phases, including post-deployment support.
- researching specific technologies, and applications, and contributing to the solution design, supporting development teams, testing, troubleshooting, and production support.
- This position requires working closely with the functional and governance functions, and more senior technical resources, reviewing technical designs and specifications, and contributing to cost estimates and schedules.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in application development and system analysis
- Architecture - Create architecture strategies, patterns, and specifications, particularly (but not exclusively) in the area of enterprise integration, middleware and messaging
- Backend Technology: Java, REST, JPA, Springboot, Spring Web, Spring Batch, Spring Security
- Frontend Technology: Angular, Prime NG, Bootstrap CSS
- Testing Frameworks / Technology: JUnit, Performance testing
- Data Formats: JSON, XML
- Databases: DB2, Postgres, Oracle
- good communication skills and be able to work well on a team.